Traditional 4 year BSN Program
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program combines general education courses with professional nursing theory and clinical education. The nursing program prepares you to function as a generalist and lays the foundation for graduate study in clinical specialties, research, teaching, supervision, and/or administration.
EKU Nursing Video "Turn Your Passion for Helping People Into a Rewarding Career"
EKU Student Nurses Giving Vaccine to Fight COVID-19 EKU Stories 3/24/21
EKU Nursing Students to Help With COVID-19 Vaccinations WKYT News Video 1/19/21
Program Information BSN Student Handbook
- BSN Admission & Progression
- BSN Program Information
- BSN Curriculum Plan
- BSN Admission Scale Criteria for Clinical Nursing Sequence in 4th Semester
- Application Form for Admission to Clinical Nursing Sequence in 4th Semester
- How to Apply
- Apply from Another Nursing Program
- Nursing Course Descriptions
For more information send an email to Lisa Garvey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-622-1827.